Saturday, March 5, 2011

‎"Choose to align yourself with people who are like-minded in their search for simplified inspiration. Give those who find fault or who are confrontational a silent blessing and remove yourself from their energy as quickly as possible. Your life is simplified enormously when you don’t have to defend yourself to anyone, and when you receive support rather than criticism." - Dr. Wayne Dyer


I have recently taken an inventory sort of speak of the things in my life that I have become aware of that I struggle with in my desire to no longer judge. The above quote from Dr. Dyer comes to mind as a solution or at least a guide to assist in finding myself faced with less situations in which I automatically judge. I choose to align myself with people who are like-minded... wow what an idea, I especially like that "I choose". An alternative to judging = give those who are confrontational or behave in ways I find unpleasant a silent blessing and remove myself from that energy, again I get to choose. I realize Dr. Dyer's quote was not necessarily about helping with judging my I couldn't help but find this to be helpful when I became aware of the situations in which I was judging. I think the key here is the awareness that "I get to choose". So if I am choosing for my life why would there be any reason to judge? If the people, things, behaviors and situations in my life are my choice then, I would simply be judging my choices!
So what are my choices? This has been written about in different ways over the past few years by some wonderful authors including my favorite, Dr Dyer. I have come to know that my life is my thoughts... what my thoughts are about something is what it is for "my life". This is the number one reason why I no longer want to judge with my autopilot conditioned mind, I want to make sure that my thoughts are creating the life I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment